2PM THANK YOU
This is for HOTTEST
[KHUN]I didn't know I was going to tell you like this
No words were enough
I couldn't say anything
I was so thankful
I didn't know what to do
[WOOYOUNG]Why do you like me
Why do you choose me among so many people
What I could do for you is so lacking
So I made this song for you
So I thank you thank you thank you
and I love you love you love you
[JUNHO]I wasn't able to do anything for you,
But you just keep on giving without stopping
So I thank you thank you thank you
and I love you love you love you
[JUNSU]Because of the love you gave me,
I’m standing here like this
[TAECYEON]I know how difficult it is
to live while loving me
But you keep standing in that place
without any change
Just for me
[WOOYOUNG]Why don’t you turn around
It must be so tiring for you, why do keep loving me
I didn’t know how to repay you again
So I made this song
So I thank you thank you thank you
and I love you love you love you
[JUNHO]I wasn't able to do anything for you,
But you just keep on giving without stopping
So I thank you thank you thank you
and I love you love you love you
[JUNSU]Because of the love you gave me,
I’m standing here like this
[CHANSUNG]That heart of yours,
The tears you cried,
All that, I.won’t.for.get.it.
So I thank you thank you thank you
and I love you love you love you
[JUNHO]I wasn't able to do anything for you,
But you just keep on giving without stopping
So I thank you thank you thank you
and I love you love you love you
[JUNSU]Because of the love you gave me,
I’m standing here like this
Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment